- Medieval Tour Jean Sans Peur,
- Medieval Louvre. Recent itinerary
dedicated to the history of the castle. Ask for map at the information desk.
Saint Eustache church and its
- Louis the XIVth Place des Victoires,
- You can walk Place Vendôme and its magnificent XVIIth and XVIIIth century architecture
- Beautiful XIXth century Haussmann and Art Nouveau architecture, and Eiffel style buildings,
- The Opéra Garnier is at walking distance via charming streets
- Inside Passages. The closest is Passage du Grand Cerf mostly artisans and craft
- XXIst century Mall in Les Halles, buildings of different era in the neighborhood
- and many other interesting points of interest.
Guides at your disposal and my recommendations.
Here are the main ones.
I have a list of smaller Museums offering wonderful collections away from beaten paths and crowds and in other areas of Paris. To be shared after booking.
I am going to most exhibitions for my own pleasure and to be able to advise you while you stay.Catalogs to read are at your disposal.
- 15/20mn from the numerous Marais Museums.
Musée du jeu de Paume
Musée de l'Orangerie
Musée de l'illusion for young ones and not so young Paris
and Maison de Victor Hugo, Musée Cognacq Jay, Musée de la Vie Romantique, Musée Gustave Moreau, Hotel de la Monnaie, Musée Jacquemart-André, Delacroix, Quai Branly, Musée Bourdelle, Musée
Zadkine, MAM, Institut du Monde Arabe, Camondo, Cernuschi, Guimet, Fondation Vuitton, and many others ( ask me..)
- to come soon in 2020 Fondation Pinault rue du Louvre, a new Contemporary
Art Museum in the former Bourse du Commerce just a couple of minutes away from key2paris
- and Photo gallery Roger Viollet rue de Seine 75006
You can enjoy many castles and museums just outside Paris. Day trips are easy.
I can help you organize some day -trips or weekend-trips from Paris
Just to name a few here :
Louvre-Lens Shuttle between train station and Museum . The
station, Art Deco era, is already a "must see" and keep time to visit the town of Lens with wonderful Art Déco houses.
Fontainebleau, Vaux-le -Vicomte, Chantilly, and other parks and castles in Ile de France, itineraries upon request after booking.
More artistic ideas on the page Travelling