- Quartier Montorgueil which is "pedestrian" : cars' access is limited for local traffic and at very reduced speed,
- Rue d’Argout previously called “rue des Augustins” (Monastery in the neighborhood since Louis IX, Saint Louis) Mentionned in some writing in 1450,
Antoine Maurice Apollinaire d’Argout ( 1782-1858) was
Secretary of Marine under King Louis Philippe and
Governor of Banque de France under Napoeon III,
- In a XVIIth to XIXth century building, with a remarkable stairwell., continuously renovated and maintained,
- At the rear of a charming planted cobblestone courtyard,
- Flat is on a secured ground floor (1st floor US) and is quiet at the rear of the building,
- Accessible for guests with reduced mobility.
The flat is decorated with taste with all the convenience of a modern flat at the same time.
key2paris is perfect for 2 guests (1 or 2 beds), can accommodate 3 for short period
Homey with good electric heating, books to read, kettle and herbal tea bags at your disposal
- Kingsize bed ( 180cm)
- Bedspring with slats
- Firm latex mattress. If you like it softer, I have an
egg crate at your disposal.
- Duvet and all pillow cases are non- feather or Down. Hypoallergenic filling.
- Bedroom is equipped with 2 closets ( Shelves and hanging)
- Bedroom has a dimmer when you come back in the dark.
- If you need a second bed, the living room is equipped with a lovely and very comfortable sofa-folding bed. A real bed !
- If you come with a baby or toddler, I have a nice folding cot at your disposal.
- There is a blackout curtain to unfold between living and bedroom if you need
Bedroom is for sleeping, food and drinks are for Living area
It’s a full bathroom, composed of:
- A tub, non-slip mat is available
- A shower above the bathtub
- A sink
- Enough room to display your toiletries
- A drying rack
- A washing machine and its separated dryer
- Space for storing your pieces of luggage
- Toilets are separated by a door from the bathroom
- A modern technology hot water balloon
- Small appliances as a hairdryer, vacuum and an iron
- Organic quality liquid shampoo and body soap at your disposal
Fully equipped like a big one :
- real vitroceram stove 4 burners including a high speed halogene one
- self-cleaning oven,
- Several cupboards including a large one for dishes and small appliances (blender, juicer, espresso machine, boiler, toaster ...),
- drawers with cutlery, pots and pans, and more
- a full kitchen to set some meals besides the BnB ones, restaurants, caterers to prepare the great
ingredients you will find on rue Montorgueil
· Upon departure all kitchen utensils, cutlery, plates and dishes have to be back clean and dry were
they belong (labels). The dishwasher and sink are empty. In case you leave some dirty things or dishwasher running, a 40€ extra fee will apply.