Rue d’Argout, 75002 Paris
+ 33 6 03 48 29 29
When you settle at key2paris, I spend enough time to explain the nest, the building, the area on top of all the guide books at your disposal.
Now there are more opportunities for you to enjoy a real Parisian experience with an insider's view if you want. We have more time to exchange, share the Montorgueil area or some of Central Paris, we can share a meal at the "Table d'Hôtes".
* Enjoy your welcoming breakfast : all homemade organic, quality, seasonal ingredients, customized menus according to your food dietary restriction.
(Hot drink, bread and pastry, butter and jams, dairy and protein, granolas, fruits, juice)
* Enjoy some Gourmet discoveries, tastings from WHITE TABLE CLOTH service to FAST GOOD and SLOW GOOD baskets .
Enjoy the pleasure of a French meal, listed on the Unesco Immaterial Patrimony .
* If you want to use the kitchen and cook, you can use the fully equipped kitchen.
I'll be happy to help you realize your wishes, share my address book for food, shopping, itineraries,
parks and Picnic secluded gardens, antiques and flea markets, landmarks and trends, touristy and off beaten path, day trips… Can help you visiting Paris following YOUR theme ( By
chocolate, by Pastries, by Food, by Wine and Tastings, by Museums, by Sciences,by Fabrics...). All is custom designed for you and only you.
I am developing links with colleagues BnB in French countryside so we can organize short breaks out of Paris
- A day Giverny,
- A day in Auvers sur Oise
- A day in Versailles
- A day in Lille
- A day in Champagne region
- A day in Normandy
- A sojourn in a beautiful self-catered mill in Burgundy ( nice deals when you book at both)
- A day in Bordeaux ( 2H TGV)
- A sojourn in Marseille ( 3H TGV) or French Cataluna
* You can ask for a toiletries basket with organic shampoo, soap, tooth brush and tooth paste… So you do not have to worry about Air flights regulations.
More details after booking.