Restaurants and caterers :
there are many to choose from. Different styles, different budgets, some new ones, some that were but are not anymore, some disappeared from my list because the welcome "accueil" was not up to my
standards or because a better one opened nearby ...
This is a sample of my 2015 list...
I have a whole folder sorted by area or theme that I'll share upon arrival ; I can also make bookings for you.
Very Close to Argout :
- When I do not want to cook, I do not want to go far but want to eat healthy and tasty : Organic lunch at Fée Nature just outside the building. I love their vegetable blends. Good for your soul, good for your health. Tell Isabelle you're coming on my behalf. Avoid the rush hour from
12.45 to 1.45, full of busy corporate people and long queuing.
- Missing a good quality burger with quality French fries ? Ready to queue or wait till 1.45 to enjoy your lunch ? Go to Blend at
the end of the street.
- Want to taste crèpes ? French thin version of pancakes
try la crèpe dentelle
- For pizza lovers : same street same sidewalk : Il campionissimo the Pizza with a Ducasse stamp on it !!!!. The largest Pizza "à la
carte" menu I've ever seen. They also propose salads.
Le comptoir de la gastronomie rue Montmartre 2-3 mn walk excellent for foie gras, smoked fish all of Southwestern French
food. Smiling service. A must. They also offer a grocery section to take home...
Another nice Italian lively and noisy ( Italian !) Little Italy rue Montorgueil. Nice antipasti and pasta dishes.
If you are looking for some exotic flavors : there are a few good Thai restaurants in the area... in my folder, or discussion after booking
Going towards Sentier top of rue des Petits Carreaux and then cross rue Réaumur. First street on you right
- Frenchie rue du Nil : from word of mouth this little place has gained an International reputation and booking is not easy
(I can help).
The wine bar is open and no need to book.
And they now opened a Frenchie to Go open for lunch with nice deli food.
Bourse area :
- La Bourse et la Vie by Daniel Rose (well known Spring) small, intimate, friendly welcome. Food
is great, Prices are reasonable for the quality. Loved my Pot-au-feu de veau with tête croustillante. Newly opened. Closed on weekends. Better book ahead. My favorite 2016 discovery.
- Les Lyonnais by Ducasse. Bistrot decor ; young , energetic, smiling team ; excellent meat
to cut with your fork, light desserts... don't miss it !
- Coinstot Vino : large choice of Biodynamic small producers wine with plates of cold
meat, cheese or smoked fish or later real menu ( fish is good). Friendly team.
- Terroir Parisien by Yannick Alleno Contemporary decor, bistrot trendy food, nice team
- Vaudeville beautiful Brasserie decor, food is good, follow their deals on
In the Passage you also have the choice for a 2 starred resturant and a Non Gluten restaurant and bakery.
and more... upon request after booking...
Versance : elegant, good food, professional service, a bit formal and expensive but deserves a
visit at least.
- going towards Grands Boulevards
Near place des Victoires a typical French Brasserie, very nice décor good food and average price for lunch : Le grand Colbert
in rue du faubourg Montmartre 8-10- walk from Argout , you have - to try "Bouillon
Chartier" food is typical French brasserie style. Not gourmet but typical, landmark recipes, VERY cheap and it is a must visit for the experience and fun.
Of course there are so many… this is not an exhaustive list.
I have more recommendations for Right and Left Bank ( restaurants, famous pastry shops, spices, grocery..). I have a list of cafés
and Bistrots for almost daily meals and also those exceptional addresses, once in a lifetime experiences...
I will share everything with you after booking ...